Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Crafters

On the weekend I checked out the Halifax Crafters Society Spring Fair. So much cute stuff and so many talented crafters!! I mostly exercised restraint but I couldn't resist this little DIY embroidery kit from Kiriki Press. The crafter who creates these kits is (too bad) not from Nova Scotia.



I have done lots and lots of counted cross stitch and a little embroidery so I'm hoping I can whip up this little guy in a day or two... when I get a chance. In the meantime I'm making progress on the t-shirt quilt. Most of the cutting is done.

Oh yeah, and I spotted this Frixion pen at my LQS and had to grab it after reading about it on Adrienne's blog. Marking my sewing with anything except chalk scares me. I'm going to take a walk on the wild side and give it a try :)

1 comment:

  1. Frixion pens are awesome! but like anything else, make sure you test it on the fabric you plan on using it on. I had one case where on a dark fabric it left a white line after ironing.

    ReplyDelete