Thursday, November 12, 2015

5 Months Ago Tomorrow

Five months seemed like as good a deadline as any!!! As of tomorrow, I wouldn't have posted to my blog in 5 months!! Time for an update.

It's slow going these days, since going back to work, but I HAVE made a little progress...

1. Started quilting the t-shirt quilt. I am loving the variegated 40-wt Aurifil. The pink looks great with these girly fabrics.


 2. Got most of the way through my sparkle canvas laundry bag, but I've hit a snag and that project hasn't moved in months.


3. I'm really excited about how my Tangelo is coming out... Just started my second-to-last row. It's just going to be wall-sized. I'm having lots of fun getting faster at paper piecing the triangles. I'm hoping THIS one will be a quick finish??? There is some Denyse Schmidt, some Carolyn Friedlander and some Cotton and Steel. Plus Free Spirit and Kona solids. Definite faves :)



See? My sewing machine and I are not dead. It's just easier to post to Instagram lately when/if I have anything interesting to show. Check out @tmcfritz! The photos might even be a tiny bit better there. Some day I'll get better at taking pictures :|


4 comments:

  1. Glad to know you're still out there sewing along! Hope to see you at a MMQG get together soon! We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects on the go. At least you're still quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you - Instagram is just so much quicker! But I am glad to see you back here too and cannot wait to see that t-shirt quilt. Love the thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your Tangelo! Bet it is super gorgeous! Hope you can get to a meeting, yes, we miss you! I've been really behind on my usual blogging pace so don't feel bad. We all have lots on the go.

    ReplyDelete